Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

Looking out and up. Not in and down. 

New schedule for NiaOKC: 




  • NO MORE NIA THURSDAY NIGHTS AT CITY ARTS CENTER

  • YES still Fabulous Fridays 9:30-10:30am @ Pink Cloud Creative Space, Dec. 14, 21, 28, 2012- come and bring a friend or your mom! 

  • NEW-Second Saturday-SWEET! 2013-  January 12                            NIA JAM Dance Class 10-11am                                                @ The Pink Cloud Creative Space
Happy High Vibrational Holidays to everyone who reads this and everyone has ever come to my class- you have filled me with joy of movement - I am SO GRATEFUL!
Together--- is where it's at. I don't do it alone.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So very excited about the Nia Jam on Saturday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete